Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed In

Saturday. The snow caused our show tonight to be cancelled. We hope to re-schedule, hopefully for March. Maybe we can make it our release show? Who knows?

At any rate, I'm home today, not wanting to go out and do anything in the snow. This gives me a chance (esp. since I doubt I'll have school on Monday) to work more on the website. I'm very unhappy with it in its current state. I modified this blog to match the new url, but I think both are about to get a big change.

My other project is that for the first time in months, I have a new song that I really want to write. I don't know what to do with it at this point, but I'm going to mess with it over the next few days. It probably couldn't be a great live rock song, but I may make an acoustic demo of it. If I can add a history theme to it, I may send it that way to help bolster the waning force behind making a bonus history EP. I figure, I don't know what else to write it about, so why not make it a history song? We'll see what happens.

The other good news is that being snowed in gives Rex L. Camino, the newly commisioned artiste for our artwork, more of a chance to get that finished. I saw a draft of the back cover last night, and I immediately knew he was the right choice.

Daniel Rice returns Monday. It's hard to believe how fast this month went by, but I'm happy that the artwork may be finished about the time that the record is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most of Our Visitors Are Belgian